Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!


I thought this picture was so freaking cute! I love the little baby fat rolls on the arms :)

Anyway, the weekend is FINALLY here, and in about 3 hours Neight will be home to enjoy it with me :) We don't really get to see each other throughout the week, but that's basically how it's always been. So, this weekend is a little different because we actually have two WHOLE days together! and it's going to be a busy weekend.

Tomorrow, Neight's department has a dinner that we will be going to. I'm a little nervous to go because I won't really know anyone so we'll see how it goes.
Monday, Neight wants to go fishing with some buddies at 5:30 in the morning! I say "good for him!" He loves to fish and goes as often as he can, but unfortunately he really hasn't caught anything this year (he started fishing in April) but maybe tomorrow is the day? Maybe he'll come home with a gazillion and a half fish..... Ok, I doubt that it will be that many, but two or three would be nice.

The lake yesterday morning. It looks so peaceful and relaxing!

After fishing, depending on what time Neight gets home we might go to the zoo! For the summer, Hogle Zoo has put together dinosaur exhibits throughout the grounds. It ends next weekend and we really want to see it! We went the same week that the zoo was putting the dinosaurs up. It looked really cool even when it wasn't finished.
Brian and Amanda are coming over Monday for lunch! I am very excited because I haven't seen them in about a year and a half, and Neight hasn't seen them since their wedding last October, so almost a year for him. They are out here looking for possible job and housing options :) I would LOVE if they could move out here, because I would have another friend!!!!!

Those are the plans for out weekend. If we end up doing all of this stuff, you better believe that I will be taking pictures and blogging about it later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment