Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week 34

Time is winding down and the final countdown is almost here. I have a doctor appointment next Monday, one two weeks after that, and then every week after that! So scary! But so exciting! Every day I feel a little less nervous about the baby coming. I just have to keep the mind set that millions of women have given birth before and that I can totally do it! AHHHH!!!! I'm finally starting to buy things and get ready. A few weeks ago I was super stressed and anxious about the baby coming and having nothing, so that weekend when Neight and I went grocery shopping we bought a package of diapers, wipes, and some onesies. It really helped my stress level out, and we even decided what I need to do when I go into labor. With Neight working 45 minutes away and out on service calls we decided that if I'm at home or at work I just need to get myself to the hospital and he will meet me out there. If I can't drive because the contractions are too strong then I have a tree of people to call to help me. I really hope that my labor starts at night or on a weekend when Neight is with me. It might even be a blessing if the doctor decides to induce me so I can pick the day and Neight will be with me.
I found this cute fleece a while back and decided I would make a blanket for the baby. Yesterday I finally put it together! One more thing that's ready for the baby :D

When Neight and I were shopping we found this awesome shirt. The smallest size we found was 12 months, but I sitll had to buy it. It was too hilarious to pass up.


No comments:

Post a Comment