Sunday, October 30, 2011

Catch Up

It has been a VERY long time since I have posted anything, so for now I will just upload some pictures. There are stories behind all of them, but I won't give all the details. I will just post a short, sweet, and to the point caption :)
A delicious vanilla cake with strawberry filling I made for work.

A side view.

Beautiful Cascade Springs. We've made it a tradition that each year we go up and take pictures with my family.

A picture of the springs.... Believe it or not this was taken with my phone :)

This year we all brought up goofy glasses to take pictures with. My daddy is so silly :)

This picture was taken on the first "real" day of fall where it was super rainy for like three days straight and it got really cold.

One day Neight and I went on a lunch date after I got done with school and he was off work. Little did we know that WW III was waiting for us. Munchquen had pushed a box of tissues that were on the table on the ground and Zildjin decided it was her responsibility to then shred that box and all the tissues in it. Oh, and there was poop in the mix because she was home alone all day. Poor thing.

And finally a picture of our silly puppy. When she chews her bones she always ends up on her back... I guess she just gets a better grip on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment