Thursday, August 16, 2012

Great Grandma(s)


At the beginning of the month we had a busy weekend starting with the baby shower on Saturday, thrown by Neight's Mom and sister. The games that we played were fun and the food was delicious. It was mostly Neight’s family that was there as I invited my friends to the baby shower my Mom and sister put together. Neight’s Grandma Susan was visiting from Texas and was able to meet and hold Kayton for the first time. At the shower we were able to take a picture of four generations on the Korous side.

Kayton had fallen asleep and I wasn't about to wake her up for the picture.
From the day Kayton was born everyone said that she looked like Neight and had his facial features, I never believed them until I looked at his Grandma Susan. Kayton has the same nose shape as Susan and now I have to accept that she really does have the Korous looks.


After the baby shower Neight, Kayton, and I headed down to Antimony to visit my Grandma Twitchell. My Grandma came up for the baby shower in May, but hadn’t had a chance to meet Kayton yet. So Sunday afternoon we took another four generation picture.

Again, Kayton fell asleep and I wasn't about to wake her up.
It's hard to have family living so far away, but at least we were able to get pictures with four generations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment